Beretta Elite II CO2 BB Gun – My Ultimate Review
Beretta Elite II CO2 BB Gun Ultimate Review
Everything you need for this gun and how to purchase it at the lowest price is listed at the bottom of this page
The Beretta Elite II is a CO2 BB replica licensed to Umarex- a leader in licensed replica air pistols, included such well known brands as Colt, Beretta, and Sig Sauer to name a few.
This pistol is a replica of the real Beretta 92 Elite II 9mm used by police and the military all over the world. Its velocity is rated at 480 fps and the Elite II has a drop out BB magazine for added real looks. The Elite II is double action only. Which means the trigger is used to cock and fire the gun in one trigger pull.
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- Barrel Length:4.80″
- Overall Length: 8.50″
- Capacity: 19 round(s)
- Barrel: Smooth bore Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Scope able: No
- Trigger action: Double-action
- Trigger adj.: Single-stage
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Power-plant: CO2
- Safety: Manual
- 480 fps/sec
- Drop-free magazine
The unique pistol is constructed of plastic with metal internal parts. It is powered by a single standard 12g CO2 cartridge inserted into the hand grip behind a pull out grip panel.
The gun also features a blade and ramp style front site and a fixed rear site. The magazine release button is located on the left side near the trigger guard, while the safety switch is on the right. The safety requires you to push in first then slide it on or off. This prevents accidental unlocking of the safety knob.
The Elite II uses a 19 shot magazine. This magazine is the same one used in the Smith & Wesson MP, and the Crosman C11/C21/C31/C41 guns. Under the barrel of the Elite II is a Picatinny style rail for mounting accessories such as a laser sight, flashlight, and so on…
To Load the BB’s into the magazine is easy. Just pull the sliding follower all the way down until it catches and stays locked. Drop BBs through the hole in the magazine until full. Next put the clip into the gun and you should be ready for the fun.
sometimes, may be the locked follower would not unlock and no BBs could be fired. This seems to be because the hook on the bottom of the follower is a bit too aggressive and hangs on to the bottom of the magazine. The fix is simple. After loading BBs into the clip, make sure the hook is released before placing it into the gun. This will require a bit of fidgeting with the hook a bit until it giving in.
One more odd occurrence with this pistol is if a clip is released with BBs still in it. What occurs is a BB will drop out of the magazine well. This seems to happen because the top BB is released from the magazine as the magazine is inserted.
The Testing and Testing Methods:
- We will be testing the accuracy
- shots per CO2 cartridge
- Trigger Pull
- BB velocity
- loudness of the pistol
- Temperature of the room is 73ºF .
- For accuracy the pistol will be used in a gun rest
- A new CO2 cartridge will be used
- Five shots will be fired with a 15 second rest between shots
- We will be using Daisy Premium grade BBs which have given us good results in the before.
- The target will be set for 15 feet away.
- Shots per CO2 will be tested by firing shots with 15 second rests, till the performance of the pistol wanes.
- Trigger Pull will be measured with a trigger gauge in lbs of force.
- BB Velocity will be measured as an average of 5 shots through a Shooting Chrony.
- Loudness will be measured with a dB meter.
- Accuracy: 1″ grouping
- Shots Per CO2 Cartridge: 110-120 shots.
- Trigger Pull: 7.8 lbs
- BB Velocity: 452 fps Average
- Loudness: 93 dB
The Beretta Elite II is a truly unique and decent budget pistol. It provides good accuracy, high shots per CO2 cartridge, and it won’t hurt your bank account. This pistol would be a good choice as a first BB gun for a novice. One more nice thing with this pistol is you can buy extra clips for it. A pack of 2 will set you back about $17.
- Great accuracy
- Accessories Rail
- Good CO2 Usage
Magazine spring release Fidgety
Check it at Amazon